Friday, September 11, 2009

Updates

I told you that I am not a good blogger.

I have not updated my blog for quite some time. Simply because I was too busy. Right after I settled all the reports and assignments. I had Homecoming Celebration on 5th Sept.

The event was done is a short time. But I think all the committee members really did their very best for the event - the Carnival in the morning and the Hawaiian Style Garden Party in the evening.

The carnival in the morning, I would say it was not really a success as not many students came. Feel sorry and feel bad to those vendors. Spent RM 180.00 for the booth but ended up didn't make any profit from the half day carnival. I am sorry but I really had done what PR should do. On the Carnival day, me and my little temporary PR team went class by class to announce about the carnival but to0 bad that it did not really work. Maybe it was not enough.

The Garden Party in the evening, I personally think that it was a success (put aside the food issue). With all the decorations done by the Deco Dept and the clothes that all the committee members were wearing, it looked really like a Hawaiian Garden Party. With all the sun tanned and sun burnt committee, we all looked like as if we were on the beach of Hawaii. Me and Shiao Ping got really bad sun tanned. Or should I say sun burn instead? Especially ShiaoPing. She was really badly tanned. You will be surprised to see the picture below.






The best part of the Homecoming Celebration is that I got to know many very cute and funny friends. Most of them have become my kids. I am the NUNEH to them. NUNEH means MOTHER in FU ZHOU. They are all very cute. Made everyone to laugh whenever we were gathered togehter for the preparation. I will not forget the experience where we went to steal people's coconut leaves at Malim Nawar. it was so fun and so HOT too.

Oh, one more thing. It was actually jess's 22nd birthday. I was too busy until I did not send her not even a message on her birthday. Feel bad until now but think she is ok with that. I AM SORRY, jess. But we had celebrated for you in advanced mah, remember the cake and the present? hehee.

Happy Birthday to Jess.

No comments:

Post a Comment