Friday, September 11, 2009

8th and 9th September

8th September 2009 is the day that I will remember for the rest of my life. It is the first day that I got my BRACES. Yes, everyone. Rachel Wong has got her braces on this very fine day. Go spread the news and tell the world!! I never had thought that I would have to wear braces in my life. My teeth used to be very well aligned until those wisdom teeth came out. They ruined everything. Now I got to wear braces for about 2 years. Thanks to those useless yet troublesome wisdom teeth!! In order to wear the braces, I have extracted 3 teeth. I really felt sorry every time I went to the clinic and saw the dentist extracted them from my mouth. They were very innocent. It was not their fault to cause my teeth to be misaligned but I got to sacrifice them for the sake of a nice looking smile in the future. Semua wisom teeth punya pasal lah. When I saw them lying deadly on the tray, I really felt bad and felt sorry to them. I am sorry I got to sacrifice three of you. I wanted to keep three of them but I was too shy to ask from the dentist. After I have extracted them one by one, I started to realize that every tooth in our mouth is very important. I was having problem to chew and bite in the first few days after I had extracted them. When we have everyone of them in our mouth, we would not have realized the important role that they are playing when we eat and chew. Now, I can not eat and chew food that is hard, chewy and so much more. But that is the price to pay to have a good looking smile in the future. Many people may think that I am crazy because my teeth are not that badly misaligned after all. But for me, it is a problem because I used to have fine and well-aligned teeth and now I do not have anymore. That is really annoying me. That's why after some serious considerations and thinking, I decided to wear braces. And this braces costs me about RM5.K. For the goodness sake.



The first color for my braces is BLUE. This is as per requested by NATALIE. This young lady is going to have her braces removed this Saturday (12th of Sept). She said she wants to take photos of us wearing braces. MY GOD. And kind people like me sure will not say NO to her. I agreed to have the same color for the rubber and we took some pictures after the AV Copy Writing paper just now. If I look good in those pictures then I would not mind to share here but if I look ugly then there is no way I will publish them.


9th Sept 2009. A day where everyone said it was so special. 090909. Yes, it was a very special date to everyone. Once in a life time we could get a date like this. Some couples might have registered for marriage. Some might have posted a post on their blog at 09.09am on 09.09.09. For me, it was just another sleeping day, another nothing but ordinary day until I received HIS message. This not-so-romantic-man who I have been in love with told me something special on this fine day. Things that I like to hear and always want to hear from him. Of course, I am not going to tell you what he had told me. It will be in my heart. hahaa.. Shiao Ping told me that one of the lecturers of her roommate register with his loved one on that day. Then I asked Shiao Ping, why on earth He has not asked me to go register ah? Or why on earth he has not proposed to me yet ah? haha.. I must have lost my mind when I said that. We are just not ready for that yet. Now I wonder, what if he asks? Then what kind of answer that I am going to give him? Yes or No? Let me think bout it tonight.

LOVE is the best thing I ever had in my life so far!!! I am glad that I have HIM now!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment