Tuesday, September 15, 2009

me and my sis - Hanessa

Me and my dear roommate aka my sis aka Hanessa went to Ipoh yesterday because I got to go to see my dentist to fix my braces. Thought it would take some time but ended up I went into the consultation room for less than 1 minute and I came out. Sweat.

As we had nothing else to do and as I always want to bring her to the Ipoh most famous dimsum - Fu San Dimsum, so we decided to look for the shop. The new Fu San dimsun is actually not really far from the clinic. I had only been there for twice. So kind of not really remember how to get there. But I think I am a genius after all. Because we did not sesat at all.

We did took some pictures during the meal but they are all in Hanessa's mobile phone. That young lady has posted them in her blog without giving me a copy of those pictures. And she posted a picture of me which I think I do not look good in that picture. Think I need a serious talk with her later in order to remove the picture from her blog. Hahaha. Just kidding.

P.S: The dentist said my teeth look better now. The braces start working already. That is a really good news to me!



No comments:

Post a Comment