Friday, September 11, 2009

Study week = SLEEPING week

What people will normally do in their study week? study like dog , study like cow, right?

And let me tell you what this genius has been doing for the whole week - SLEEP, SLEEP and SLEEP!!! non-stop SLEEPING. Have been SLEEPING all the time.

I have been sleeping since the 5th of Sept night - right after we settled for the Hawaiian Style Garden Party. Disaster started after that. This very genius Ms Rachel Wong has been sleeping for the whole week. Day and night - non stop. I sleep and I wake up and then I eat and I sleep again. Like a bloody dead pig ah!!!



If I don't sleep then the only thing that I will do is Facebooking! My god!! This thing is really killing me ah!! Think not just me but most of the people who has a Facebook account. I am hopeless!!! Really really HOPELESS now!! And whenever I wanted to study, I started to feel sleepy and tired even I just woke up from my long-hour sleep. I am really hopeless!!!

I had my very first paper just now - Advertising Copy Writing. I seriously think that I screwed up. This not-creative human being had no idea what to write on the answer booklet. Ended up she started to crap. Crapped whatever she could in that 2.5 hours. Now she started to pray to God and hope that she did not do that bad for the paper.

RACHEL WONG - PLEASE START STUDYING ELSE YOU WILL SCREW UP EVERYTHING!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment