Tuesday, September 1, 2009

My Long Weekend

I supposed to post this on 1st of September but I was too busy. Think I didnt finish this post but doesnt really matter now.


I had a very good weekend. a long weekend with family and him.

I just couldn't wait any longer to go back to my home sweet home when i finally finished my very last CRM report last Friday. I think I didn't do it well though. But who cares? I really don't give a damn now. I did my best, let God do the rest. (This is what I will tell myself when I screw up.)

I think I was a bit out of my mind on last Friday (after the CRM report submission). I thought I was the only one who went a bit crazy but my dear sister was the same case too. We ended up went to Ipoh in the evening of Friday. I submitted the report about 5pm and we went to Ipoh around 7pm.. Of course we asked Shiao Ping to join too since she had nothing much could do at that time.

That was the very first time me and my sis went to Ipoh together. Weird.. She has been here for more than a year and we have been to Ipoh for uncountable times but we haven't gone to Ipoh TOGETHER yet. So that was the very first time we went to Ipoh. Together. Of course, that trip was just a we-simply-don't-want-to-stay-at-Kampar-trip. Everyone had gone back to their hometown. Only three of us were still stuck at this very HAPPENING town. So, to make us feel better, we went to Ipoh to jalan-jalan and makan-makan.

The trip was nothing much to tell but the only very surprising part was that after about 10 minutes we stepped our foot into the Jusco. Our shopping queen of the day - Shiao Ping, bought TWO pairs of shoes from Nose. And the so-called poor lady spent RM 120 for the shoes. Unbelievable. Next time, if she tells you that she is broke, DON'T ever believe in her!!! I am sure that she gonna curse me when she reads this.

Me and dear ROOMMATE went back together after my Saturday class. Poor me.. got to be her driver..

For me, home is always the best place on Earth. It is a place where love and care are all around. Did some shoppings at few places with my dear baba, mama, jess, hanessa, yee and ah yang but then I ended up going back home empty handed. I didn't buy anything. Because I was too tired after the acupuncture. (My baba dragged all of us to see the Chinese Physician. The Chinese Physician has now become our family doctor.)

WE went out together on Tuesday. Hahaa. I didn't expect to see him but he said he was free and didn't see me for few days already. haha. I think that was the main thing I wanted to hear from him.

After all, I had a good weekend. With my family and him of course.

I LOVE EVRYONE OF THEM!!


No comments:

Post a Comment