Thursday, September 17, 2009

A Letter to Rachel Wong

Dear Rachel Wong,

I wonder what had happened to you this semester? You have been sleeping like a bloody dead pig since the first day of your study leave. People studied like hell during the week and you slept like a real pig for the whole week.

AV Copy Writing - you screwed up.

Comm Theories - you also screwed up and you know you did very bad. Real bad.

Where is the old you? Where is the Rachel who put studies at the first place? Where has your power gone this time? Why are you so lazy this time? Why? Why? Why?

Things are going to look ugly when the result is released later. You better stop all these and start working your ass off for the remaining papers. No joke, honey. Stop being lazy and stop sleeping like a real pig!!!



Felt very bad after the Comm Theories just now. did very bad for the paper. really really bad. real bad. had been studying for this subject. had some sort of confidence for this paper as both the journals were my assignment topics until i read the questions. time management was sucks. writing was sucks and the most important thing was my brain was not functioning well at that critical two hours. my bloody brain. malfunctioned at the wrong time. shit. i do not dare to imagine which grade will I get for this paper. I do not dare to imagine. for the heaven sake. really hope that I did not screw up that much. Maybe a B for the paper? I would be more than happy for that.

Had meal at Sushi King with ShiaoPing, KahYee and ChinHoong after the exam. To pamper myself and to make me feel good again. That's the thing I always do when I feel bad. We could only go to Sushi King as that's the best we have here. Imagine if we are at KL. My god! The bills will sure shock you and your eyes will be wide opened when looking at those bills. Went for a hair wash too after the meal. 4 of us too. Think the hair wash was a good one. At least it released all the stress, al the tension and all the sadness that I had at that time.

Now, Rachel Wong is recharged and good to go again!! I am Rachel Wong. Nothing is going to stop me or block my way that easy. Yes, I did dig a big big garve for me and I did bury myself in the big big grave in that 2 hours. But it just means that the old me, at least the lazy me is dead and gone. I am reborn now. The Rachel Wong that you used to see is back. 3 more papers to go only. No worries. I can do it!! For sure!!

I am going to sleep now. After those eating and hair washing, what I need the most now is SLEEPING. Good night to eveyone who also did not have enough sleep yesterday night.





Honey, everything was fine until that message.


No comments:

Post a Comment