Wednesday, August 5, 2009

My First Post Here

I finally start blogging. finally. most of my friends know that I don't blog. if you don't know this, then you probably not my friend. i suppose. i don't blog simply because :

I do not have the American time. my life has been busy all the while. really really busy. don't ask me why am I so busy and what I have been doing. sometimes I also wonder why on earth I am this busy. when people are very busy, too busy and over busy, they tend to forget why are they so busy. i think i am this kind of person.

The reason for me to have this blog was very crappy. Shiao Ping posted a post. somewhere last week i think. after reading her post, I felt like leaving her a comment. really had the strong feeling to comment something about it. unfortunately, I couldn't leave her a message for I-dont-know-why. so I decided to create an account just for the sake of leaving her that stupid comment. and the best part was, she deleted the post after I finally successfully left her the comment. so there gone my comment too. wasted my effort, time, and energy. if I knew that she would delete the post, then I wouldn't have wasted so much time.

Someone asked me, why is there no any post from you yet? well, have you heard about "The Emperor's New Clothes"? if you did, then let me introduce to you - Rachel Wong's New Blog. the same theory applies here. if you have forgotten about the story, then try to Google it out. it may help you to recall a little bit about your childhood too. i suppose.

Had lunch with Shiao Ping this afternoon. she asked me, are you missing him very much? i was shocked when she asked that question. then she said I have been mentioning about him since the last few days. yes, i do miss him very much. then i realized one thing, when you really miss someone, you tend to mention and talk about him/her very often. all the day. all the time. that makes me cant wait any longer to see him.

Finally, something for my blog.

Dear blog,
I hope that I will have the American time to update you regularly. hope that you will not be abandoned by me too soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment