Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Daily habit

I was doing a little bit of memory recall when i was having my before-sleep-shower just now. (I did not have my before-sleep-shower at this hour for a long time as this is the time where I normally get started to work my ass.)

And I started to think : Did I brush my teeth before I sleep recently??

Well, I couldn't recall much whether or not I brush my teeth before I sleep recently.

But the fact is, i DID NOT brush my teeth before I sleep recently!! my god! why? Simply because I did not really sleep at night. God knows what was I doing for the past few nights.

When we were still a primary school student, we were taught that we must brush our teeth at least TWICE a day - in the morning and at night. I used to stick to that rule until recently.



















This has in fact inspired me of something.

When we are very busy, we tend to forget or neglect things (especially those small small one) that around us.

You will not notice that your roommate is actually sick now.

You will not notice that your room is a real mess.

You forget when was the last time you did your laundry (until you see your laundry basket is bursting with all those dirty clothes).

You forget to pay all the bills (until they keep on sending you the very beautiful "Red Letter").

You may even forget when was the last time you talk to your parents on the phone.

I have been really busy recently. Busy with my CRM presentation and the report for it.

It is over now. And I don't give a shit to it anymore. At least until week 12.

Really hope that all these will end soon. Really can't take the stress anymore.

H1N1 is getting serious over here. I must start wearing mask from tomorrow onwards for my own good sake.

This is the only night where I can sleep before 12am. So I shall not bullshit a lot and go to bed now.

Suddenly, I miss him. Good night, honey.

No comments:

Post a Comment